1.20.2010

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head*

We're in the middle of a huge rainstorm. It's been raining on and off since Saturday, making for extremely good sleeping and lots of pitter-patter rain sounds. Early yesterday afternoon, the sky cleared up (just long enough for Chanelle and I to make it to and from Starbucks) but then the rain and thunder came back. I realized after I stepped outside this morning that I should have opted for the big, black, industrial umbrella instead of my tiny, cute, insubstantial umbrella. I wish Mayor Newsom would declare a rain day so we could all stay home and watch the rain from our windows.

This weather is inspiring me to make something like this lovely project I saw on feeling stitchy:


*I admit to having this song on my iPod. What? It's good.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to embroider me another t-shirt. Garlic is falling apart a bit.

    ReplyDelete