2.13.2010

Sweet Talk


These are the valentines I made this year.  I wanted to do a batch on the Gocco, but it's taken a bit of wrangling to get it up and running...now if I could just find a good chunk of time to crank out some prints.

My original Gocco design was going to have a bit to do with conversation hearts, which I think are really cute but taste really bad.  Apparently, the conversation hearts maker, Necco, has been introducing new sayings over the last decade.  So in addition to the old, original messages (BE MINE, TRUE LOVE, KISS ME, SWEET TALK, etc.), you can expect to see a mix of the following ( my faves are in bold):

MELT MY ♥

IN A FOG
CLOUD NINE
HEAT WAVE
SUN SHINE
GET MY DRIFT
DO GOOD
#1 FAN

FIT FOR LOVE
LOVE LIFE
CHEER ME ON
BE MY HERO
HEART OF GOLD
3 WISHES

EVER AFTER
MAGIC
NEW LOVE
DREAM
CHARM ME
START NOW
WRITE ME
CLASS ACT
WHIZ KID
WISE UP
LOVE LETTER
SCHOOL MATE
LET'S READ
LOOK GOOD

IN STYLE
URA QT
THAT SMILE
TWO HEARTS
MOON BEAM
STAR DUST
RISING STAR
YOU & ME
TOO SWEET.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. That would be a great job to have, brainstorming phrase bits for candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie says: These cards are beautiful Kel and I loved the one I got! It's till proped up on my counter. :)

    ReplyDelete