10.12.2011

28 Weeks

I'm officially in the third trimester now!  The most exciting news is that we started our childbirth prep class last night and I couldn't be happier with it (we're doing HypnoBirthing).  Roo is weighing in at about 2.5 pounds and could be as long as 17 inches.  This baby is active!  Constantly kicking, punching, and rolling around...



Whoa.  I already feel pretty big...so the next 3 months should be interesting :)

And one more photo, just for laughs:


I'm not exactly sure how far along my mom was with me here, but I know that she found this photo really comical.  This is what happens when you try to make a non-maternity dress work over a big belly. {I have tried this as well with similar results -- but I made sure pics would not be snapped -- ha.}

2 comments:

  1. aww, i think your mom looks cute! and you do too:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel, I may be wrong, but I think grandma Shira gave her the dress for Christmas, so she was almost there. I do know this, between your being pregnate, and my taking care of Charlee for two days this week, I feel almost as if I'm reliving the experience! And it's very nice. Dad

    ReplyDelete