3.27.2012

DIY Baby Book


You might remember my post a few months ago about my difficulty finding a decent baby book for Clementine.  I ended up deciding to make my own and am so glad that I did.  I had a lot of fun picking out all of the supplies for the book.

It was a great project for my last couple of weeks before Clementine was born and I got to completely customize the book.  These aren't great photos of it, but you can see that it contains most of the standard pages (baby showers, about my parents, birth story, height and weight chart, firsts, traveling, school, etc).  I also added pages for pregnancy, where we live, baby's daily schedule, and lots of room for photos and other mementoes.















2 comments:

  1. hi i found your blog post by googling 'diy baby book' and was wondering how you created the printed papers to fill in the blanks, etc. im thinking id like to diy my 2nd baby's but am a little intimidated! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaye,

      I just used Powerpoint to make the printed pages. I looked at my baby book and also some others on the Internet to decide which types of pages I wanted in my daughter's book and went from there. To make it cohesive I made sure to use the same font & type size on all the pages and then I just adhered them to the larger scrapbook pages. Good luck!

      Delete