7.10.2011

Fourteen Weeks

Taking belly pictures is a little more fun now that I actually have a visible one.  This is fourteen weeks, and I guess it's a pretty average size (from my highly scientific Google image searches of "14 weeks pregnant belly").  Still, I'm looking forward to being a little bigger and looking more pregnant and less "just fat."  The baby is a little larger than a lemon this week (again, highly scientific estimate).


Also, I have to say that I'm enjoying acquiring new clothes for this expanding waistline!  I've made some serious scores at the kids/maternity consignment store on Cortland, as well as trusty Target.  It's good to know I won't be stuck in yoga pants for the duration of this pregnancy (though at some point, I'm sure that'll all I'll want to wear...).

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, you look beautiful! Keep the photos coming, it's fun to see your/baby's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiddo, your composure is beautiful. You're obviously enjoying the experience; wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo so much- your kid is going to be so glad you documented this

    ReplyDelete